Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day one-Overview of eLearning, current research and the Australian Context

This is the first day of my lectures in Korea. Today I will be giving an overview of eLearning and the current research and Australian context. over the past four years of coming to Korea I have observed common themes occurring here and in Australia. It seems that even though Koreans have a more traditional approach to eLearning they are too seeking how we can change practice and have the mainstream, rather than the early adopters embracing eLearning and embedding it into everyday practice.

4 comments:

metri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
metri said...

Dear Professor. Julie Collareda:

Hello. My name is Sung Su Hwang.
I am interested in elearning using the wiki and blog etc.

Thank you a lot for your lecture and assistance about those.

woonilkim said...

Today I've learned much about useful tools and ways to use them.
In the future I can use them in my classroom.
Thankyou and great great year for you!

woonilkim said...

And my name is Youji.